Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best website for results ?

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Are there any websites out there that collectively give all the Championship results, goal times & scorers plus attendances on the same page ?
ESPN / Soccernet used to a few years back but they re-jigged it completely.

Any recommendations ??

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Are there any websites out there that collectively give all the Championship results, goal times & scorers plus attendances on the same page ?
ESPN / Soccernet used to a few years back but they re-jigged it completely.

Any recommendations ??

There's that company known as the British Broadcasting Corporation. Tends to be good at this sort of thing. Not so sure if they get the attendances on the same page, but that is usually announced towards the end of a game. Newspapers will often have such info the next morning if you're a patient sort.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
sportinglife.com/football is the one I always use on matchdays, their 'Live' scores/tables page is decent and their results page gives everything the OP mentions. I've never liked the BBC website football layout.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
flashscores.co.uk doesn't do all the things you want on one page but it is definitely the best for latest scores, line-ups, results etc worldwide. If you ever need the line-ups for the Meistriliiga in Estonia or the S.League in Singapore, they are all there.

And a thumbs up for their live score updating, which seems to be faster than anywhere else I've seen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here