Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I dunno who posted this or when, but how GREAT would this be ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
amex~0.jpg

I've obviously not really bothered fully thinking through all the consequences of just dropping the Amex in the Old Steine. That's not my job. I just think it would've been BRILLIANT.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Car park?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I could use the Park & Boat Ride service that would be set up from Shoreham harbor to the Palace Pier.

Genius :clap:

See ? A bit of thinking outside the box, ANYTHING is possible. Shoreham in the west, and ferrys from Newhaven in the east, picking up at the Marina on the way through to the dropoff point at the end of the pier. All included on the matchday ticket of course.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
4 waterslides from the i360 straight into each stand would negate the need for a car park.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
amex~0.jpg

I've obviously not really bothered fully thinking through all the consequences of just dropping the Amex in the Old Steine. That's not my job. I just think it would've been BRILLIANT.

Like at the SF Giants' baseball stadium, the boats are circling in the hope that Leo takes another penalty...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wow, a 17 bus would take me home from outside the East Stand!

You'll still have to leave three hours early for the Partridge Green ghost run...

p785880056-2.jpg

If someone could simply pop the AMEX in there for you....

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here