Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal in the mail

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Sorry to say matey, nobody will read this link, they all think the Daily Mail is just a pack of lies, there is no way that what they quote from Kayal is true, couldn't possibly be.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I saw this interview taking place after the Rotherham game. He was queried as to why he wanted to play alongside "Stevie Gee", as he called him, when he previously named others such as Pirlo.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442592384.699548.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A very good article, not just for the questions and Kayal's answers, but the little comments they have included, such as Kayal being key to our success.

The Mail are good on their sport, irrespective of what you think of their news.

I like the idea of penalizing teams that reach the playoffs, to give a chance to teams lower down the table and make the end of season "more interesting". The answer to that is shirley to go into the last few games aiming to drop points.

It might be more interesting, but I'm not convinced it would please many football fans.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I like the idea of penalizing teams that reach the playoffs, to give a chance to teams lower down the table and make the end of season "more interesting". The answer to that is shirley to go into the last few games aiming to drop points.

It might be more interesting, but I'm not convinced it would please many football fans.

I don't think your understanding of the system is correct, LB. I'd imagine it ONLY applies to those teams that make the play-offs and go on to the end of season stuff. They don't suddenly have just over half the points of the team in 7th (who are now top...). Six (random guess) go into post season, with all their points totals halved to make it more exciting, had one or two teams run away with the league.

I think.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here