Asian child sex victims suffer more than white children, court rules

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's almost like you have some kind of AGENDA

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Doesn't matter if they are white or Asian, the sentence still wasn't long enough.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Doesn't matter if they are white or Asian, the sentence still wasn't long enough.
This exactly. And regardless of whether the OP has an AGENDA or not, I've actually opened the link and read the article. I am not at all comfortable with the Appeal Court Judges' ruling in this case - and neither is the NSPCC So, not a matter of somebody's agenda at all.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This exactly. And regardless of whether the OP has an AGENDA or not, I've actually opened the link and read the article. I am not at all comfortable with the Appeal Court Judges' ruling in this case - and neither is the NSPCC So, not a matter of somebody's agenda at all.

If you take the OP's recent comments on another thread I think it's quite reasonable to doubt the sincerity of his post

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The appeal was by the defence to reduce the sentence.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I notice that the OP failed to mention the ethnicity of the perpetrator as well. Odd that, as if the perp was white there is no way on EARTH he would've left it out.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So, not a matter of somebody's agenda at all.

If you know the history of the poster you will know for DEFINITE that there is an agenda, as he always brings up topics about the same subject, every single time.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Classic boy cries wolf. There is a legitimately interesting discussion to be had around this case, but I'm sure most here won't engage with the OP due to his deranged biases.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you know the history of the poster you will know for DEFINITE that there is an agenda, as he always brings up topics about the same subject, every single time.

Oh, I know the POSTER may have an agenda - what I am referring to is the actual article in the Guardian which does make me feel uncomfortable about the thinking process of some of our judges. In saying 'Not anything to do with an agenda', I'm referring to the Guardian (and the NSPCC, who also feel uncomfortable with the judges decisions and reasons).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Classic boy cries wolf. There is a legitimately interesting discussion to be had around this case, but I'm sure most here won't engage with the OP due to his deranged biases.

Well, sorry if I've upset some people by posting on here, but it was the 'legitimately interesting discussion to be had around this case' that I was referring to.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In defence of the OP, I know what he would like to do to Konnie Hug, and it is not prejudiced by her ethnic background, as I'd do the same, but preferably before he got there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here