Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a quarter of a million applications.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BBC reported this morning that the total applications for RWC tickets at the Amex topped 250k and both games had officially sold out...although the RWC site is still receiving returns.

They are also closing the seagulls superstore tat fest as I assume they are bringing in mobile units to sell RWC tat instead. I quite fancy a t shirt and maybe a RWC polo shirt.

Looking forward to Sunday.

:rock::rock::rock:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
image.png

Eagles!

BBC reported this morning that the total applications for RWC tickets at the Amex topped 250k and both games had officially sold out...although the RWC site is still receiving returns.

They are also closing the seagulls superstore tat fest as I assume they are bringing in mobile units to sell RWC tat instead. I quite fancy a t shirt and maybe a RWC polo shirt.

Looking forward to Sunday.

:rock::rock::rock:
When I was up there an hour ago, there were certainly mobile units that will be set aside to sell rugby tat. A major rebranding exercise seems to be approaching completion.

And Dick's Bar will be set aside for media use only. It'll be CARNAGE.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When I was up there an hour ago, there were certainly mobile units that will be set aside to sell rugby tat. A major rebranding exercise seems to be approaching completion.

And Dick's Bar will be set aside for media use only. It'll be CARNAGE.

Excellent....btw we are parking at the virgin club so it will be interesting getting down village way if the sinage is to be believed

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here