Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Repair of power tools in this area. Recommendations please.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I have a Bosch reciprocating saw where the jaws are broken and need replacing. Recommendations please between Brighton and Worthing .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Reciprocating saw ? The thing is if you replace its broken jaws will it do the same for you one day ? Somehow I doubt it so I can't get involved in this one.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Reciprocating saw ? The thing is if you replace its broken jaws will it do the same for you one day ?
To me, to you, to me, to you

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have a Bosch reciprocating saw where the jaws are broken and need replacing. Recommendations please between Brighton and Worthing .

Not sure if this place is still open but I have had a couple of drills repaired in the past.
L S Engineering, 61 Rutland Road Hove, BN3 5FE
01273 707100

How often do you use the saw? Or how often DID you use the saw?
If it's a tool that only gets used occasionally it may be a better idea to get a cheap one from Screwfix or B & Q.
I went to hire one for a job but also checked out the price of one from B & Q, the B & Q saw was actually cheaper than the hire charge, still got the saw and have used it loads of times.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Not sure if this place is still open but I have had a couple of drills repaired in the past.
L S Engineering, 61 Rutland Road Hove, BN3 5FE
01273 707100

How often do you use the saw? Or how often DID you use the saw?
If it's a tool that only gets used occasionally it may be a better idea to get a cheap one from Screwfix or B & Q.
I went to hire one for a job but also checked out the price of one from B & Q, the B & Q saw was actually cheaper than the hire charge, still got the saw and have used it loads of times.

Thanks.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013

Try PR tools and fixings on old shoreham road- opposite PC world.
they have a big show at the amex each year and sponsor Southwick FC so are a football friendly bunch too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here