Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Africa Tickets Available

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Right Now, 10:07 Friday a few £65 tickets are available. Probably only singles.
If it says 'unfortunatly.........' keep trying as someone else may cancel their sale.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Ha Ha, strapped to rear wing!
Saw people on the 'rip off' page asking about getting a ticket so thought I'd let them know.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Only singles. £65.

Surprising the USA v Samoa game still 'unavailable'

Have to say the official site has been a joke. Totally customer-unfriendly.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I did go in for the ballot for £65 tickets and lost. Last week I got a single when, like now, they sold off odd tickets. And yet I bought a prime seat on the half way line near the front in West Upper.
But how come they keep 'finding' odd tickets down the back of the sofa?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I did go in for the ballot for £65 tickets and lost. Last week I got a single when, like now, they sold off odd tickets. And yet I bought a prime seat on the half way line near the front in West Upper.
But how come they keep 'finding' odd tickets down the back of the sofa?

They don't. Those who had tickets can give them back for re-sale and get a full refund providing they are actually resold. It takes up to 72 hours for them to come up for sale from when you give them back so expect a few more to pop up throughout the day. And you can give any amount back, so say I bought 4 tickets but now only want 3, I can give just 1 ticket back.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
They don't. Those who had tickets can give them back for re-sale and get a full refund providing they are actually resold. It takes up to 72 hours for them to come up for sale from when you give them back so expect a few more to pop up throughout the day. And you can give any amount back, so say I bought 4 tickets but now only want 3, I can give just 1 ticket back.

Ta. Based I guess that they know they can sell all tickets. Looking forward to a complete Amex sell out.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Ta. Based I guess that they know they can sell all tickets. Looking forward to a complete Amex sell out.

Brighton Community Stadium, if you don't mind. There'll be no unauthorised advertising here, thank you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here