Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marseille fans kicking off in Holland

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If this had been any British club there would have been uproar !

Damn right! That's some piss-poor chair luzzing by the Marseille fans. I'm beginning to think the French are genetically incapable of throwing a chair around in a proper fashion. I'm embarrassed for them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Very poor absence of baseball cappage too. Shocking lack of attention to detail from the Marseillaise. 2/10

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Camera work leaves a lot to be desired too! At least he didn't spill his pint though.

Right at the start, a double handed underarm attempt FFS.

No wonder the Kraut's just kept walking in whenever they felt like it.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hardly any follow through on the throwing at all. Who are teaching them the basics ?

You would think that Marseille fans, having learned from the masters in 1998, would be much proficient by this stage.

They also seem to have totally missed the art of combining an effective rampage with the luzzing. No evidence of this fundamental basic multi-talking.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Schoolboy level buzzing aside, is no one else concerned at the apparent attempt to implicate us by singing "Der Der Der Der.....BRIGHTON!"?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Terrifying. My thoughts go out to the poor people of Holland that had to witness scenes of such devastation. Some of those chairs could be irreparable. Doesn't bare thinking about really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here