buktayellow1 1079.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TJvDionCiQ

May 2016
Brighton-15-16-Away-Kit (1)xxxxx.jpg

????????????? we can dream

Last edited:

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Gutted,was gonna head up and stay with the in-laws in Peterlee and travel down frim there to the game, but can't get the time off of work. Might have to throw a sick :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What a weekend. Got back Monday evening just in time for a friends party up the Carioca in Worthing. Cannot remember to this day the Saturday evening or the whole of Sunday.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
I couldn't make it, work commitments, decided to and managed to keep away from the result all day long not to difficult (no mobile phones no internet) turned on match of the day that night blissfully unaware of the result and convinced myself i was watching it live, and have to say only in hope of the right result and in total dread of the wrong one,they were a very good side Newcastle
Best match of the day EVER.. and i will always remember the great scenes in Queens road at 1.30am as hundreds welcomed the triumphant return of the team train

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Friday night in pub seeing off the overnight coaches. Saturday morning flew up. Arrived well oiled. Was it Newcastle Amber at the ground? Anyway, drank lots of it. Back to the airport and more beer. Flight home and straight to the pub. Then off to Brighton Station to meet the train with the team and running on to the platform. From there my memory ends, I may have just collapsed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here