Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Cook

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bit of a look at me thread but randomly saw him in Ibiza today. Lovely bloke but was happy to stop for a chat and thanked him for his parking space purchase at the Withdean which he laughed at!

Reminds me how lucky we were to have a supporter like him around the club at that time.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Ooooh, look at you!

But perfectly valid thread. There was a big article about him in the Argus at the beginning of the season which showed him in a very good light - loving Brighton and caring about the place.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Bit of a look at me thread but randomly saw him in Ibiza today. Lovely bloke but was happy to stop for a chat and thanked him for his parking space purchase at the Withdean which he laughed at!

Reminds me how lucky we were to have a supporter like him around the club at that time.

He's never any other way. Not sure I've ever met a nicer bloke

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is he there on holiday with Zoe or for the closing party of one of the clubs, must be close to end of season shutdown? I believe he regularly holidays in Ibiza as well as working there sometimes.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
There is a massive teen super star singer who is an avid BHA fan who I meet every game. I had no idea who he was and just chatted when we met, until my Daughter met him and nearly fainted!!!
Wont mention who or where, only to say that no one else seems to know him and he likes that, except my Daughter who cant believe who we chat to each week. And it is him as she now chats on his official twitter page.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
There is a massive teen super star singer who is an avid BHA fan who I meet every game. I had no idea who he was and just chatted when we met, until my Daughter met him and nearly fainted!!!
Wont mention who or where, only to say that no one else seems to know him and he likes that, except my Daughter who cant believe who we chat to each week. And it is him as she now chats on his official twitter page.

Bobby Darin?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here