Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham fans

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I think they thought we were better than I thought we were. But I think I was always worrying about not having a two goal cushion.
They might be more realistic about us than I dare to be, if that makes sense.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Those Rotherham fans deserve so much better than the vile Evans. Looks like a lot of away supporters a fond of us, and their comments about how we played are quite similar to those from Hull supporters. Maybe we are better than we think we are? But anything could happen yet.

el punal

Those Rotherham fans deserve so much better than the vile Evans. Looks like a lot of away supporters a fond of us, and their comments about how we played are quite similar to those from Hull supporters. Maybe we are better than we think we are? But anything could happen yet.

We are Albion fans, we can deal with adversity in all its forms. Hope and expectation is a new ball game which we struggle to cope with. I'm off to see the doctor. :D

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Seem like a generous sensible bunch. This was very nice indeed: " Out of all the stadiums i have visited,Brighton is my favorite of them all,i can only endorse all Mark has said,i wish the Millers were thought of in the same way,with other opposing fans,sadly with one thing or another this is not the case,i would like to wish Brighton all the very best for the rest of the season,and hope the achieve there goal of promotion to the Premier league."

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Nice to read that board. Pleased to see those positive comments. I think the club try to make away fans welcome and it's good that at least some of them feel that has happened

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think they thought we were better than I thought we were. But I think I was always worrying about not having a two goal cushion.
They might be more realistic about us than I dare to be, if that makes sense.

Yes I know precisely what you mean. I was on tenterhooks for the whole game. The only time I relaxed a little was when Dale Stephens banged in our second goal, only to tense up again a few minutes later when they pulled one back..

And as for your second comment . . . perhaps if we are still top at the end of next month, I may just start to hope that this just might be our season..

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Q for the football purists. what have all these top clubs got in common with rotherham..
qpr watford fulham chelsea wigan ipswich, brighton, reading, sheff wed and villa",

Anyone know the answer?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
"Q for the football purists. what have all these top clubs got in common with rotherham..
qpr watford fulham chelsea wigan ipswich, brighton, reading, sheff wed and villa",

Anyone know the answer?

All been knocked out of the FA cup by Man Utd?

Utter stab in the dark.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008

Anyone know the answer?
Not sure the purists would consider Wigan a top club

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here