Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa secretary Jerome Valcke suspended

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"Fifa secretary general Jerome Valcke has been put on leave and released from his duties until further notice.

A Fifa statement said it had "been made aware of a series of allegations involving the secretary general".

Newspaper allegations on Thursdayimplicated Valcke, 54, in a scheme to sell World Cup tickets for above face value."

The Fifa gravy train of corruption continues!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The sooner the 'elite' nations stick two fingers up to this bunch of fools and form a new organization that isn't held to randsome by a majority of third world 'associations' the better

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
apparently Sepp has no email or mobile so difficult to get anything to stick - dunno if that is true?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No surprises here whatsoever.

I think FIFA is a lost cause. By stark contrast I'm looking forward to the Rugby World Cup.

Well that's a bit silly isn't it. All they had to do was call the extra charges an administration\credit card\cash handling fee. Works for everyone else!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Of course they're not corrupt! Their only problem is that their re-cycling bins are overflowing with used brown envelopes.

And the shredding machine motor has burnt out !

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The first word I think of when FIFA is mentioned isn't football anymore. They should be ashamed of themselves.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The only real shock is that they seem to have acted on the allegation rather than the stick your head in the sand strategy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here