Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone deal

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Evening all
Has anyone ever managed to get a second pay monthly phone from O2 for a partner or friend by paying both contracts

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Evening all
Has anyone ever managed to get a second pay monthly phone from O2 for a partner or friend by paying both contracts
I've got two phones (wife's and mine) and a tablet all through O2 and all paid by me. What problem are you having as it's never been an issue for us?

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
I waited to speak with the sales team for 28 minutes and gave up I'm just wondering if they do a friends and family discount for getting a second phone

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I waited to speak with the sales team for 28 minutes and gave up I'm just wondering if they do a friends and family discount for getting a second phone
In my experience the only deal you get is more leverage when it comes to upgrades etc. But I'll admit that I'm a lazy git and can't be bothered to fanny about for the sake of a few quid a month.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have three (mine plus the two kids - they couldn't sign pay monthly when under 18, and although one is now over 18 haven't bothered to change). Wouldn't even speak to them, just order online.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here