Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves game shown abroad. Should be streams

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The Wolves game is being shown in Germany on Sportdigital so I expect a lot of Internet streams to be available. Also the usual Pubs should be showing it. It should also mean we have a prime slot on the football league show. Bring it on!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Going to Wolves, so getting it live, with all the sights and sounds and smells of a live game. The journey up. Full of anticipation, looking ahead. The pre-match build-up, meeting friends, getting something to eat and drink, the banter with the stewards. That frisson of excitement when the teams walk out. The sway and fro of the game. The interaction with other fans. That essential camaraderie, esprit de corps of away fans. Jubilation, despair, satisfaction, frustration...all there in different measures. The journey home, gathering in other results, post-mortem, analysis, reflection, looking ahead. Dropping mates off or getting dropped off. Getting home, tired, ready for the highlights shows. Day over.
Beats an afternoon in front of a laptop, watching a delayed, grainy feed, which freezes, goes off and gets interrupted.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Going to Wolves, so getting it live, with all the sights and sounds and smells of a live game. The journey up. Full of anticipation, looking ahead. The pre-match build-up, meeting friends, getting something to eat and drink, the banter with the stewards. That frisson of excitement when the teams walk out. The sway and fro of the game. The interaction with other fans. That essential camaraderie, esprit de corps of away fans. Jubilation, despair, satisfaction, frustration...all there in different measures. The journey home, gathering in other results, post-mortem, analysis, reflection, looking ahead. Dropping mates off or getting dropped off. Getting home, tired, ready for the highlights shows. Day over.
Beats an afternoon in front of a laptop, watching a delayed, grainy feed, which freezes, goes off and gets interrupted.

I'm also going to the match, but you seem to miss the point that some cannot give up the time or money to attend a game 3-4 hours away, and some may have gone to 4-5 away games already. Streams really aren't that bad if you know where to look, your post comes across as condescending.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I'm also going to the match, but you seem to miss the point that some cannot give up the time or money to attend a game 3-4 hours away, and some may have gone to 4-5 away games already. Streams really aren't that bad if you know where to look, your post comes across as condescending.

This, and for the record my streams are never grainy, freeze or go off.

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia

Completely agree. Except I find getting to games from Australia is a bit of a hassle so news of an online stream is incredibly exciting. Oh and that's a 10pm kick off in front of a laptop, watching a delayed, grainy feed, which freezes, goes off and gets interrupted thank you very much!

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Completely agree. Except I find getting to games from Australia is a bit of a hassle so news of an online stream is incredibly exciting. Oh and that's a 10pm kick off in front of a laptop, watching a delayed, grainy feed, which freezes, goes off and gets interrupted thank you very much!

Bet365 now have it listed. It's viewed on a smaller but clear screen with no freezing / buffering issues - it has to be "live" so punters can bet on it.
Open an account with a £5 / $10 deposit and your sweet. I've been able to watch over 2 dozen matches in the past 5 seasons.
It's only available to watch on Bet365 outside of the UK.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Well aren't you the super fan.

What about those:

Who live abroad?
Who live too far away to travel?
Who have other commitments on a Saturday (work, kids football, zumba class, masturbating)?
Who can't afford to go?
Who can't be arsed to go?
Who have a FBO?
Who are sick?
Who would rather watch it in the pub?
Who would rather watch it indoors?
Who aren't fussed what any other divot thinks about how they should support their team and don't feel the need to tell everyone how wonderful they are for going to a game of association football?

Eh eh eh? What about those people?

Have a lovely day out though won't you.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Bet365 now have it listed. It's viewed on a smaller but clear screen with no freezing / buffering issues - it has to be "live" so punters can bet on it.
Open an account with a £5 / $10 deposit and your sweet. I've been able to watch over 2 dozen matches in the past 5 seasons.

The irritating thing with Bet 365 is they won't let me open an account in The Netherlands. So frustrating.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I did this for the Ipswich game and snooker was on! Couldn't find a link to the game within bet365. To$$ers fir a fiver out of me. Yes I did use it for a bet but that lost!

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I did this for the Ipswich game and snooker was on! Couldn't find a link to the game within bet365. To$$ers fir a fiver out of me. Yes I did use it for a bet but that lost!

Just a mater of navigating the Live Streaming page correctly.
When you click-on Live Streaming a new window opens in the middle of the screen (a snooker stream must of been running at the time).
Click-on Schedule, click-on Show All Events then scroll down & click-on Soccer. Click-on Show All Dates then scroll down & click-on date of match. Games are listed in order of time - scroll down to the Albion match and click.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Show off :lolol:

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
The Wolves game is being shown in Germany on Sportdigital so I expect a lot of Internet streams to be available. Also the usual Pubs should be showing it. It should also mean we have a prime slot on the football league show. Bring it on!

Any pubs in Worthing area likely to show match?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Listed on Cricfree now, so will happen.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

I can't make the game, so I will be huddled in the corner of my bedroom in shame.

I hear there is a live stream over the internet, but I won't lower myself to such things, besides, as a non-attendee at today's game, I probably don't deserve them anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here