Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves no Midweek game

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I have just noticed that wolves have not had a game this week.
I'm presuming that it should have been Fulham.
Does anybody know the reason for this.As we go to Wolves this Saturday they will be a lot fresher than us.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Being played the same night as Brentford play their rearranged match v Birmingham.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
When we are winning I should imagine the games can't come quickly enough so far as the players are concerned

Last edited:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
When we are winning I should imagine the games can't quickly enough so far as the players are concerned

Too right. I was worried we'd have a hangover from last season, and wouldn't get that winning mentality back, but I'm very happy to be proved wrong.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I realised the fulham part of the sinario as soon as I posted it.Im playing devils advocate here mainly because I'm a seagull fan & want what's best for us but couldn't they have moved the QPR vs Blackburn game to the Tuesday.I know Blackburn also played on Sunday but that game finished at 2pm on Sunday so they still had more than 2 days to prepare for the QPR game.They could have stayed in London until Tuesday.For all I know they may well of stayed down in London anyway.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I realised the fulham part of the sinario as soon as I posted it.Im playing devils advocate here mainly because I'm a seagull fan & want what's best for us but couldn't they have moved the QPR vs Blackburn game to the Tuesday.I know Blackburn also played on Sunday but that game finished at 2pm on Sunday so they still had more than 2 days to prepare for the QPR game.They could have stayed in London until Tuesday.For all I know they may well of stayed down in London anyway.

Met Police do not allow Chelsea and Fulham home games on the same date so Fulham would have had to play last night

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Better news is Wolves have agreed to refund all travel tickets and hotel bookings - good gesture

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
When we are winning I should imagine the games can't come quickly enough so far as the players are concerned

100% Correct............................. Same for me, looking forward to next match right after the previous one. Its like being 10 years old again when games couldn't come round fast enough

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here