Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic fans receive a letter from the club reminding them to wash !!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I emit a lot of bodily odour after scaling the heights of WSU stairs AND I shower before leaving home and apply copious amounts of smelly spray. I can only imagine what a person smells like after downing a couple of pints of Mcewans export:)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Should use some of this Lifebuoy_deofresh_450x450_tcm84-292892.gif

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So if it doesn't surprise you I presume that you have a lot of experience of going round sniffing Scottish people? Bit odd that...
You don't have to sniff Celtic fans , you can smell 'em a mile off.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Love the subtle reporting.
The fans do not have a body odour problem nor do they smell, they have a STENCH.
They do not turn up at Celtic Park a bit wiffy or stale, they arrive STINKING of BO.
Fantastic

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
On a weekend away in Weymouth a few years ago with my missus, we were out having a walk, coming in the opposite direction was a middle aged man in a Celtic shirt. As he got to about fifty foot away, we could smell him. I have never smelt such strong BO in my life,(and I've been to Croyden.) It was weapons grade, we crossed the road , and turned down a side street to get away from him it was so bad.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
On a weekend away in Weymouth a few years ago with my missus, we were out having a walk, coming in the opposite direction was a middle aged man in a Celtic shirt. As he got to about fifty foot away, we could smell him. I have never smelt such strong BO in my life,(and I've been to Croyden.) It was weapons grade, we crossed the road , and turned down a side street to get away from him it was so bad.

Where is this "Croyden" place you have been to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here