Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of season so far?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
So everyone of the players has been great so far, But if you had to pick player of season so far, who would it be?
Ill start off with Bruno.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So many contenders it would be wrong to pick out individuals this early in the season.

Iwouldnt suggest either of the 2 mentioned in this thread though as being the pick of the bunch.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
King Kayal, then Lualua, Stephens, Bruno and Stockdale. Everyone really.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Rather than layer of season so far, think I will go with "most improved from last season" and nominate Baldock and Stephens.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Lots of players played so well so who has been consistent in every game? Kayal or Bruno I guess.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Gordon Greer

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
King Kayal, then Lualua, Stephens, Bruno and Stockdale. Everyone really.

Except Stockdale, I'm afraid he still has an error or three in him.

I'm being ultra picky I know.

Seriously, as someone else mentioned, let me say that 'the team' has been our best player. It really is unfair to pick out individuals.

Let's just hope that everyone continues to perform. So far so good.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Except Stockdale, I'm afraid he still has an error or three in him.

I'm being ultra picky I know.

Seriously, as someone else mentioned, let me say that 'the team' has been our best player. It really is unfair to pick out individuals.

Let's just hope that everyone continues to perform. So far so good.

Disagree about Stockers, much more commanding and confident. Kaz would be up there, Bong would have to have a shout, Stephens vastly improved, Baldock fiery, Hemed a natural born goalscorer, Bruno always strong, Honeymonster looks good, Rosenior looks sharp... Kayal inspired though had an iffy night against Rotherham. Lot to choose from! Which is nice.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Too early to tell, but there's a lot more contenders this season then there were last season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Disagree about Stockers, much more commanding and confident. Kaz would be up there, Bong would have to have a shout, Stephens vastly improved, Baldock fiery, Hemed a natural born goalscorer, Bruno always strong, Honeymonster looks good, Rosenior looks sharp... Kayal inspired though had an iffy night against Rotherham. Lot to choose from! Which is nice.

You forgot the skipper......been excellent so far [emoji3]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here