Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions for Jeremy Corbyn.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I have not seen today,s PMQ,s however if you were to e-mail with a question what would it be ? Now is your chance as it may never happen again. For me MP,s being banned from using family members as part of their office staff. :thumbsup:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Prime Minister, I define democracy as listening to the views of my party's activists and other specific groups, such as trade union leaders, and using these views as the basis for my future government's policy for running the country. How do you define it?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Do you seriously believe you will ever be elected as Prime Minister of this country?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
For me MP,s being banned from using family members as part of their office staff.

why? would you apply this to all other workers, banning any family business? of all the issue people have with MPs, this seems one of the oddest.

i would ask if the prime minister would agree that the country needs to rapidly increase the number of homes and house building capacity and reform planning laws immediatly to support this aim.

(you have to try and get two questions in one)

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Prime Minister, Steve from South Yorkshire asks if the welfare cap will affect the number of pies he is able to carry in his apparel?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
why? would you apply this to all other workers, banning any family business? of all the issue people have with MPs, this seems one of the oddest.

i would ask if the prime minister would agree that the country needs to rapidly increase the number of homes and house building capacity and reform planning laws immediatly to support this aim.

(you have to try and get two questions in one)

Answer to follow,however at least you have read my post. So thank-you.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Oh,dear. Lets hope he mixes it up a bit going forward or this will become very very dull

his delivery was rather flat wasnt it, like a regional radio show asking the local MP some listener concerns.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dear Mr Cameron

What happened to the cup final money?

Regards
Dave

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Prime Minister,

Can you advise the House, if you know who did the Number 2 in the Palace changing room during the play offs? And if not, will you be opening a public enquiry to find out who did so?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here