Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is our break even crowd figure this season?

As stakeholders in the club are we aware of the crowd needed to break-even? have the extra seats and training facility been paid off or are we still paying for these as we go along. It would be nice to have a clear financial overview and the break-even figure is the simplest form to check on the health of the good ship Albion.:thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
email Paul Barber, I doubt that there is anyone on this board who has even the slimmest chance of giving you a realistic figure.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If we're losing £1m per month, which is probably a reasonable estimate I'd say our break even figure must be about 45,000?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As stakeholders in the club are we aware of the crowd needed to break-even? have the extra seats and training facility been paid off or are we still paying for these as we go along. It would be nice to have a clear financial overview and the break-even figure is the simplest form to check on the health of the good ship Albion.:thumbsup:

The club sent exactly this to everyone who goes to games. Did you not get yours?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't they allow dull, tedious trolls into fan forums ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
CIpv795WcAA5sfn.jpg

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
One could be forgiven for thinking that for every NSC poster who can't wait to make the PL, there's another one who is waiting for the glorious feeling of vindication they'll get with relegation, and receivership.

Takes all kinds to make a world

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
While I suppose customers are stakeholders, why on earth would the club tell us these kind of figures? Do you ask the corner shop how many loaves of bread they have to sell to break even? Would you expect an answer if you did?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here