Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No pay on the gate at Wolves

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Why on earth have they restricted us to only 1300, that's going to cause more problems with our own fans and stewards at the ground thinking they can insist on our fans going to where their ticket states only and not being able to stand where they like with friends/family etc. Seems stupid to me.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Why on earth have they restricted us to only 1300, that's going to cause more problems with our own fans and stewards at the ground thinking they can insist on our fans going to where their ticket states only and not being able to stand where they like with friends/family etc. Seems stupid to me.

Living in Bewdley which is a Wolves' stronghold so going to be in the "wrong" end on Saturday as in previous years along with some of my neighbours. Limited numbers for away fans means they can be corralled in the lower tier of the Steve Bull stand and be spat on and in some cases pissed on from above. Wolves have had some problems with away fans. Can't think why :shrug:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Living in Bewdley which is a Wolves' stronghold so going to be in the "wrong" end on Saturday as in previous years along with some of my neighbours. Limited numbers for away fans means they can be corralled in the lower tier of the Steve Bull stand and be spat on and in some cases pissed on from above. Wolves have had some problems with away fans. Can't think why :shrug:

Yeah last year with Watford I seem to remember! Shocking!

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Looking forward to this game as it will be my first visit to Molineux. Luckily we got our tickets near the back of the stand, which I'm excited about. But I have heard bad things about wolves fans.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Do you think people are unable to sit in the seat indicated on their ticket? Most seem to be able to manage it at the Amex :shrug:

In my visits to Wolves I guess I've been fortunate and not experienced any of that. Certainly they are gobby and say sexual swear words a lot, but I've always walked to and from the ground without experiencing anything uncomfortable.

Looking forward to this game as it will be my first visit to Molineux. Luckily we got our tickets near the back of the stand, which I'm excited about. But I have heard bad things about wolves fans.

Just go and enjoy the match, the atmosphere can be pretty good, it's an old fashioned ground, and they have curry takeaway stalls outside. And we have a pretty good record there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here