Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Rugby World Cup Ticket Swap

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
I have x 2 tickets for the Rugby World Cup - Samoa v USA on Sunday and I'm struggling to make the game.
I'm looking to swap those for the South Africa v Japan game on the Saturday.
The tickets are West Stand Cat A, so decent seats.

Any body interested let me know.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good luck with the swap.

Earlier in the week it was possible to buy Cat A tickets for Saturday (and sell back your tickets for Sunday) on the official site but not at the moment it seems.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't think anyone in their right mind would make that swap, but good luck anyway.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I don't think anyone in their right mind would make that swap, but good luck anyway.

Indeed. Its like a modern day Noel Edmonds swap shop. Anyone want to swap my Super Nintendo for a PS4?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have x 2 tickets for the Rugby World Cup - Samoa v USA on Sunday and I'm struggling to make the game.
I'm looking to swap those for the South Africa v Japan game on the Saturday.
The tickets are West Stand Cat A, so decent seats.

Any body interested let me know.

In similar fashion, I myself have two used bus tickets. It was just behind the driver, so decent seats. Anyway, I would like to swap them for tickets to the FINAL at Twickenham.

Anybody interested let me know. :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In similar fashion, I myself have two used bus tickets. It was just behind the driver, so decent seats. Anyway, I would like to swap them for tickets to the FINAL at Twickenham.

Anybody interested let me know. :thumbsup:

:lolol:

In a similar vein, I have just found two Odeon cinema tickets in my wallet for American Sniper from last January (it truly was an excellent film). I would like to swap them for tickets to England v Wales.

PM me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here