Next 5 fixtures.

larus

A - 19/9 Wolves
A - 26/9 Bolton
H - 3/10 Cardiff
A - 17/10 Leeds
H - 20/10 Bristol C

That'll be 12 games gone by then.

I'm hopeful of 10 points (maybe a bit optimistic). If we're on 29 after 12, then that'll be an amazing start. Even 8 points would be good, as would be over 2 per game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wolves have massive injury problems up front. I hope he goes there looking for a win.

We are bound to lose one of these games though. It will be Leeds I reckon.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope for 4 points against Wolves and Bolton, followed by a fine victory vs Cardiff.

And then comes the international break, and almost a quarter of the season gone.

Will think about the other matches at that point.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
We should re calibrate. You go up with two points per game on average. Forget points in the bag. So 10 from the next five

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I expect that lot are more fearful of us than we are of them just now. Lualua is available again, Bobby and Crofts are getting fitter every day, Elvis and Uwe continue to settle in, the fringe players will be working their nuts off to break into the first team. No reason why we can't do well.

leo.eyles

May 7, 2015
A - 19/9 Wolves
A - 26/9 Bolton
H - 3/10 Cardiff
A - 17/10 Leeds
H - 20/10 Bristol C

That'll be 12 games gone by then.

I'm hopeful of 10 points (maybe a bit optimistic). If we're on 29 after 12, then that'll be an amazing start. Even 8 points would be good, as would be over 2 per game.
I am 'hopeful' of 15 points given our current form. The players will not be looking beyond winning at Wolves.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We should re calibrate. You go up with two points per game on average. Forget points in the bag. So 10 from the next five

I think you're over-estimating that. My current thinking is:
55 more points gets us in the play-offs (i.e. from remaining 37 games = 74 points)
65 more points gets us promoted automatically (i.e. etc = 84 points)

People can trade past points tallies for play-offs and automatics, but this season's Championship is even more competitive, which means there are more fancied teams taking points off one another and, especially, drawing games (this has happened already).

ryans father

Jul 19, 2005
East Sheen SW14
55 more points gets us in the play-offs (i.e. from remaining 37 games = 74 points)

People can trade past points tallies for play-offs and automatics, but this season's Championship is even more competitive, which means there are more fancied teams taking points off one another and, especially, drawing games (this has happened already).

Pretty sure there are 39 games left not 37

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Agree past isnt future but humour me. Usually two points per game is enough. my point is lets forget we're top of the table and way ahead of that and keep pushing like we need on average 2 points a game from here on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here