Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good deal for the Cardiff match

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Went up to the ground to purchase some tickets for the Cardiff match . I bought 2 adults and an under 15 . I was then informed that any season ticket holder can buy 2 extra tickets for the Cardiff match for £10 each , bargain ! Total cost for all 3 tickets including card charge was £39.50 . Fantastic deal

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Went up to the ground to purchase some tickets for the Cardiff match . I bought 2 adults and an under 15 . I was then informed that any season ticket holder can buy 2 extra tickets for the Cardiff match for £10 each , bargain ! Total cost for all 3 tickets including card charge was £39.50 . Fantastic deal

You now just now need two friends to take... ::lolol: sorry being rude but could not help it....

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Does that include transport and booking fee? (print your own to ticket)

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
If you buy online and print at home it's a tenner.

Where you select adult or child as long as the seat is in the north, south or west lower wings there is a £10 friends and family option.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If you buy online and print at home it's a tenner.

Where you select adult or child as long as the seat is in the north, south or west lower wings there is a £10 friends and family option.

Why not the east lower?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I bought two of the £10 tickets, but when my lad tried the message said he'd already bought the maximum. I've emailed the club to see if it's 2 per family rather than 2 per STH.

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here