Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El-Hadji Diouf - "Gerrard is a RACIST"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Responding on Senegal radio to comments in Gerrard's book about him having no respect for Diouf..

"We all saw how he made life difficult for Mario Balotelli at Liverpool. I warned him Liverpool isn't a team that accepts black people unless they are English. It's common knowledge Gerrard has never liked black people. When I was at Liverpool I showed him I was black, that I wasn't English, but that I'm no pushover. All the time I was there, he never dared look me in the eye".

Wow.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He goes on...

"Gerrard is just jealous. What I've done in football, he hasn't. When I came to Liverpool, I came with a 'boss' status, and him ? He lives there. I am respected in the world of football, the biggest experts in the game named me in the top 7 players of a World Cup and in the top 100 players of the century. Many big players didn't feature. Everywhere I go, outside of my country, I'm adulated, and him, everywhere he'll go outside of Liverpool, he will be insulted."

:lolol: marvellous. This could run and run.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Responding on Senegal radio to comments in Gerrard's book about him having no respect for Diouf..

"We all saw how he made life difficult for Mario Balotelli at Liverpool. I warned him Liverpool isn't a team that accepts black people unless they are English. It's common knowledge Gerrard has never liked black people. When I was at Liverpool I showed him I was black, that I wasn't English, but that I'm no pushover. All the time I was there, he never dared look me in the eye".

Wow.
Unpopular football with unpleasant personal habit plays the race card - wow indeed!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He goes on...

"Gerrard is just jealous. What I've done in football, he hasn't. When I came to Liverpool, I came with a 'boss' status, and him ? He lives there. I am respected in the world of football, the biggest experts in the game named me in the top 7 players of a World Cup and in the top 100 players of the century. Many big players didn't feature. Everywhere I go, outside of my country, I'm adulated, and him, everywhere he'll go outside of Liverpool, he will be insulted."

He is one of the best 'spitters' that has played the game tbf.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Comes across as a down-to-earth everyday chap. Well worth taking notice of.

g4wi2qq69zsnsd1ugiip.jpg

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Unpopular football with unpleasant personal habit plays the race card - wow indeed!

Expect The Society of Black Lawyers and several members of Corbyn's new shadow cabinet to take up his case any moment.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Gerrard is just jealous. What I've done in football, he hasn't. When I came to Liverpool, I came with a 'boss' status, and him ? He lives there. I am respected in the world of football, the biggest experts in the game named me in the top 7 players of a World Cup and in the top 100 players of the century.
:lol:

What a tool. He's played for the likes of Bolton, Sunderland, Blackburn and Doncaster. Gerrard has captained England, and captained Liverpool to Champions League success.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I warned him Liverpool isn't a team that accepts black people unless they are English. It's common knowledge Gerrard has never liked black people.

I imagine Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Runne may be on the phone to Gerrard quicker than you can say "defamation"

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Wow.

Tend to think Gerrard maybe didn't like Balotelli because he was a lazy, egotistical money-grabbing **** whom he felt wasn't fit to wear the same shirt, but could be wrong.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Is anyone else sick to death of racist accusations with absolutely no substance whatsoever? A false claim of racism is defamation of character and should be classed as a racist act in itself. This is also from a PRICK that cries racism but is more than happy to openly make homophobic gestures.

If we want to continue our march against racism then false racist claims need to be stamped out and dealt with in exactly the same manner.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He goes on...

There is quite a lot coming from Steven Gerard which seems to be very negative and i know it is coming from the book but it only seems to be the negative things that are hitting the newspapers. Now I know that's what sells books but maybe it is better not to write a book, especially, if like Gerrard, you don't really need the money.

I once asked CH if he was interested in writing a book.

He said he had been offered many times to write one and that he claimed he couldn't remember everything that happened over the years as it was such a long time ago. I actually think he was just being Coy on the matter. I think that he valued his friendships that he had built up over the years and that no amount of money would be worth publishing what a publisher would want him to reveal in order to sell his book.

That said, I would still love to know what Graham Roberts said to Chris after Chris almost kicked Graham's head off during that Tottenham cup final against Man City

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tend to think Gerrard maybe didn't like Balotelli because he was a lazy, egotistical money-grabbing **** whom he felt wasn't fit to wear the same shirt, but could be wrong.

Quite. Balotelli is a disturbed individual who will always be at odds with hard-working honest players and all those egotistical managers who assure us 'I can change him'. They can't, bloke's not on this planet. they'll keep feeding him untold riches though and make him train with the reserves after a couple of months til the next sucker club comes along.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

Wow.

Bet that was a kick in the teeth for Steve. They was good friends up until EHD showed him that he was BLACK!

What a shocker.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When I was at Liverpool I showed him I was black, that I wasn't English, but that I'm no pushover

This is clearly code for: I acted like a MASSIVE C**T.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Diouf, Balotelli, Gerard.........all three are utter bellends. One just hides it better than the rest and has the 'protection' of the Mersey Mafia. One of them a racist? Would not surprise me in the slightest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here