Sky Bet Championship

Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Date: Tuesday 15th September 2015
Kick-off: 19:45 BST
Referee: James Linington
Assistants: Ryan Atkin, Michael Webb
Fourth official: Tim Robinson

TEAM NEWS

Brighton winger Kazenga LuaLua is suspended after picking up five yellow cards in their first six league games.

Jamie Murphy is in line to replace him in the starting XI, with Bobby Zamora once again expected to be named on the substitutes' bench.

Rotherham skipper Lee Frecklington will have a late test on a calf injury but is thought to be extremely doubtful.

Steve Evans will select from the 22-man squad that stayed down south after the weekend game at Charlton.

MATCH FACTS

• [*=left]There have been just six goals scored in the last six clashes between these sides, with neither side netting more than once in a game in this run.
    [*=left]Rotherham are winless in six away to Brighton in the league (D3 L3) and have not won there in the second tier since February 1962.
    [*=left]Rotherham have the leakiest defence in the Championship so far this season, conceding 14 goals.
    [*=left]Brighton have been given a league-high 19 yellow cards in the Championship this season.
    [*=left]Brighton are already four points clear at the top of the Championship, this after winning two more games than any other side (5).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Very good start. Polished, everything in order, good asterisk quantity and placement, fine badge management.

Like the Albion team, this has been prepared and planned thoroughly. Well played. Should guarantee a draw, maybe more.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
2-0
but will be a difficult game .........one of the goals will probably be a penalty

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd start Bobby tonight as I thought Hemed looked a bit leggy in that second half after two matches for Israel in the international break. I don't think it will happen though.

I also can't wait to see this guy Manu.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Brighton are doing SO WELL at the minute, there's just NO WAY we can lose!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've been unable to make it to the previous two home games so I'm properly hyped for this. :rock:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm confident of victory. This team has not only demonstrated a higher level of performance than last season but also an improved temperament. I'd like to think we can go about game in a professional manner.

Absolutely certain Rotherham will provide us with a stern test (they fully deserved their victory in our last meeting), but I think we'll have just too much for them.

If I can't believe in the team now, when can I?

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Just looked at Rotherham's results and apart from a 0-0 they have scored in every match so far. They might be more dangerous than I thought.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just looked at Rotherham's results and apart from a 0-0 they have scored in every match so far. They might be more dangerous than I thought.

I tipped them to struggle but to avoid relegation.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'd start Bobby tonight as I thought Hemed looked a bit leggy in that second half after two matches for Israel in the international break. I don't think it will happen though.

I also can't wait to see this guy Manu.
Hope not, I have hemed to score first in a 4-1 thriller!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I'm very confident about tonight more of the same from the lads tonight will see us with the 3 points :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here