Brighton v Rotherham preview [Sky Sports News]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Last Updated: 14/09/15 7:36pm

chris-hughton-sky-bet-brighton-and-hove-albion_3345944.jpg
chris-hughton-sky-bet-brighton-and-hove-albion_3345944.jpg

Brighton boss Chris Hughton: Likely to keep crux of team unchanged

Manager Chris Hughton is likely to stick with most of the team that defeated Hull as Brighton try to extend their lead at the top of the Sky Bet Championship by beating Rotherham.
Bobby Zamora made his first home appearance for Brighton since 2003 as a substitute but he is again expected to be on the bench, particularly with starting strikers Sam Baldock and Tomer Hemed, who scored the only goal against Hull, continuing to impress.
"The two of them were able to work together a lot during (pre-season) and I'm pleased for both as I knew that I wanted to go with two up front," Hughton said.
The manager again has a fully-fit squad to choose from.
Rotherham captain Lee Frecklington is unlikely to be fit.
The midfielder limped out of Saturday's 1-1 draw at Charlton with a calf injury and the problem will be assessed in the build-up to kick-off.
The Millers stayed in the south after that game at The Valley in a bid to stay fresh and a squad of 22 travelled, meaning boss Steve Evans has plenty of options at his disposal.
Defender Kirk Broadfoot is not one of them, though, as he serves the ninth game of his 10-game ban.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

More...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here