Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup second qualifying round

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I know there on here who follow non League Sussex football as well as The Albion, and I see the draw was made today for the second qualifying round of the FA Cup.

A good home draw for Horsham YMCA (who beat Burgess Hill - 2 divisions higher than YM, on Saturday) against Aveley, only one league higher than themselves.

Whitehawk, Bognor and Eastbourne B are also at home. Worthing and Hastings are both away.

Games to be played on Saturday 26th September (Albion at Bolton)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Another good result for YM. Am I right in thinking their 2 scorers yesterday also scored the goals which put Hill out in the last round? And that YM are still unbeaten in all comps this season?

It was a good result, although Aveley were the better side,certainly in the first half.

One of the goal scorers was the same (Schaaf), and yes still unbeaten so far this season.

IF they were to get through on Wednesday another home tie awaits.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Plucky Hartley Wintney from up here drawn away at Eastbourne Boro after knocking Merthyr out away from home last round.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Plucky Hartley Wintney from up here drawn away at Eastbourne Boro after knocking Merthyr out away from home last round.

When l was a little boy, and still living at home in Staines, my parents used to take me on holiday to Bournemouth every summer. Because we didn't own a car, we used to travel by Royal Blue coach.

It was long before the M3 was ever thought of, (the mid 1960's), and the coach would use the A30. We used to make a refreshment stop at a pub in Hartley Wintney en-route.

Absolutely nothing to do with football, but everything to do with my reminiscing, Sorry folks!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
When l was a little boy, and still living at home in Staines, my parents used to take me on holiday to Bournemouth every summer. Because we didn't own a car, we used to travel by Royal Blue coach.

It was long before the M3 was ever thought of, (the mid 1960's), and the coach would use the A30. We used to make a refreshment stop at a pub in Hartley Wintney en-route.

Absolutely nothing to do with football, but everything to do with my reminiscing, Sorry folks!
Waggon and Horses ? Splendid Pub.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
why do the Emirates advertising women have to cover their heads in the UK?

If the Queen has to present the FA Cup,will she have to wear Islamic dress?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here