Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Rotherham video preview

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
These are a bit of a work in progress, but we're intending to do something a bit longer than this for each game. (Constructive) thoughts welcome...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
like it

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Nice video, would be a great regular feature for the site, although I appreciate they take a fair amount of time to make

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Excellent, Good production skillz. You need to make reference to Steve Evans being an enormous fat barsteward with tax convictions though. C'mon, there's never a bad time for that,

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
A big YES, From me. we need threads like these, My only wish is to have an off topic forum as well, to keep all those boring and argumentative, political and non club related threads off this board!.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
In fact, I would go as far as to say, that this thread should be Stickied at the top,
along with an official match day thread, then these Important threads won't be pushed down from all the absolute tosh, that gets posted on here!".

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yep, really like that. I wouldn't make it too much longer though. Anything over 5 minutes would probably be too long.

Great work though.

Agreed. 3-4 minutes depending on the opposition, their players and recent history between the clubs etc.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
A big YES, From me. we need threads like these, My only wish is to have an off topic forum as well, to keep all those boring and argumentative, political and non club related threads off this board!.

Disagree, that's what makes NSC one of the best forums.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here