Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superfan

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd imagine the Albion will look after him in fine style too.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
A few years back there was a Woking fan who did 999 on the trot,his record was broken when on the way to Halifax the supporters coach broke down and didn't make the game.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Fair play to the guy but hopefully he won't enjoy his evening too much on Tuesday. Didn't Doc Talbot run up a fairly impressive amount of consecutive games back in the day?

A few years back there was a Woking fan who did 999 on the trot,his record was broken when on the way to Halifax the supporters coach broke down and didn't make the game.
Reminds me of when the Clifton Pub coach failed to turn up at Worthing for the trip to Preston in the late 1970s. That was the only match in all competitions that I missed that season and I never achieved the feat. Some of the other waiting fans, including the late Nick Turner as I remember, went instead to the Isle of Wight for the day by train!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fair play to him...but you have to wonder what else he has going on in his life.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Fair play to him...but you have to wonder what else he has going on in his life.

Doesn't really matter. He's clearly happy.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

If you come from Rotherham, following The Millers is a rather more wholesome pursuit than the other popular local passtime.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you come from Rotherham, following The Millers is a rather more wholesome pursuit than the other popular local passtime.

Good point, well made.

I'd also imagine leaving Rotherham as regularly and as often as possible carries its own merits too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here