Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City's last victory in Brighton

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I was there. Big spending Hull City were one of the best teams seen in the Third Division as opponents. Only beaten by QPR with Rodney Marsh.

The Hull keeper made an out of this world save to prevent a certain Albion goal. Good game even though we lost 1-2.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Good memory ! I remember names like Chilton, Wagstaffe and Butler in the Hull team in those days.

I was there. Big spending Hull City were one of the best teams seen in the Third Division as opponents. Only beaten by QPR with Rodney Marsh.

The Hull keeper made an out of this world save to prevent a certain Albion goal. Good game even though we lost 1-2.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Who remembers singing "Barker's scored a goal" when he put us in front against Hull in that 2-2 at the Priestfield? Great far post header.

Turned Richie Barker's career round, that goal. He was fantastic the following season.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What was the score when they knocked us out the cup?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
remember the cup game at the Goldstone,pitch covered in snow,played with an orange ball,Gerry Ryan scored the winner

50 years!

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Who remembers singing "Barker's scored a goal" when he put us in front against Hull in that 2-2 at the Priestfield? Great far post header.

Turned Richie Barker's career round, that goal. He was fantastic the following season.

Was that the game at Priestfield when we were 2-0 up at half time and still managed a draw against 10 men ? Was it Hateley who got sent off for Them ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here