Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We could be playing Chelsea one way or another next season - Pic from the last visit

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
20120804_151849.jpg

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I thought this was going to be a pic of them blighters wrecking the goal in front of the N Stand in the 1980s!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
We beat Chelsea easily the last time we played them, despite Lampard, Torres ect playing.

I know it was just a friendly:thumbsup:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The last time I was inside Stamford Bridge they had a running track round the pitch still.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Can anyone else remember a friendly we played against Chelsea there, early 1980s? Think it ended a draw?
I was living and working in London at the time, I remember 2 men and a dog being there, dull game, what was the occasion?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I was living and working in London at the time, I remember 2 men and a dog being there, dull game, what was the occasion?

Both teams had lost in the third round of the FA Cup, so I assume it was simply a mutually beneficial additional fixture in place of what would have been a blank fourth round weekend.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
We beat Chelsea easily the last time we played them, despite Lampard, Torres ect playing.

I know it was just a friendly:thumbsup:

We had a certain Vicente playing for us. He was by far the best player on the pitch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here