Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We could be playing Chelsea one way or another next season - Pic from the last visit

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
20120804_151849.jpg

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I thought this was going to be a pic of them blighters wrecking the goal in front of the N Stand in the 1980s!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
We beat Chelsea easily the last time we played them, despite Lampard, Torres ect playing.

I know it was just a friendly:thumbsup:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The last time I was inside Stamford Bridge they had a running track round the pitch still.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Can anyone else remember a friendly we played against Chelsea there, early 1980s? Think it ended a draw?
I was living and working in London at the time, I remember 2 men and a dog being there, dull game, what was the occasion?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I was living and working in London at the time, I remember 2 men and a dog being there, dull game, what was the occasion?

Both teams had lost in the third round of the FA Cup, so I assume it was simply a mutually beneficial additional fixture in place of what would have been a blank fourth round weekend.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
We beat Chelsea easily the last time we played them, despite Lampard, Torres ect playing.

I know it was just a friendly:thumbsup:

We had a certain Vicente playing for us. He was by far the best player on the pitch

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here