Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion's U-18s beat league leaders Reading yesterday

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Given that the youngsters have had a couple of heavy defeats this season, it would be remiss not to record the fact that they had an excellent 2-1 win at the league leaders Reading yesterday. The Royals had previously won all 4 of their fixtures.

I think one of the goals was scored by Jordan Maguire-Drew, which would take his tally to 7 for the season already.

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Given that the youngsters have had a couple of heavy defeats this season, it would be remiss not to record the fact that they had an excellent 2-1 win at the league leaders Reading yesterday. The Royals had previously won all 4 of their fixtures.

I think one of the goals was scored by Jordan Maguire-Drew, which would take his tally to 7 for the season already.

AZ Gull - I've been meaning to ask (and it was mentioned on another thread that you are the man in the know) how far is Maguire Drew off being moved up to the U-21's ?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
AZ Gull - I've been meaning to ask (and it was mentioned on another thread that you are the man in the know) how far is Maguire Drew off being moved up to the U-21's ?

He's already played a few games for the U-21's.and will likely continue to do so. However, we've added a fair few young strikers this season (Kandi, Akindayini, Harper, Hambo) so appearances may be fleeting unless the 21's continue to non-score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here