Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it me, or was the NORTH Stand quite LOUD yesterday?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
It's louder as they've spread the singers out (and we're winning).

Didn't see the 'Judge' in the centre this week though there wasn't as much noise on the east side on the stand as in previous games

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You have it wrong. Sadly it was like a morgue.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Couldn't say. Need to get my ears syringed. The quietness is driving me mad. Call to the doctor tomorrow!!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thought it was quieter today than in other recent games. Then again, it also seemed to me that pre-match events were perhaps still on people's minds.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Quieter than last couple of home games, can't speak for the whole north stand but those around me were sober than normal. Most came early to pay respect or at least how I saw it.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Thought it was quieter today than in other recent games. Then again, it also seemed to me that pre-match events were perhaps still on people's minds.

I think this was very much the case. I actually think there is also a slightly stunned feeling that we've had such a flying start to the season, and everyone's chilling and enjoying it without feeling the need to sing as much as normal. Doubtless we'll get shaken out of any complacency before long, and get the lungs properly exercised once more :albion:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Definitely the most subdued it's been this season and understandably so.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sounded decent from the West lower. Certainly positive anyway - in the first half they got behind Stockade, instead of getting on his back, when he seemed to be having a bit of a comms breakdown with his back 4 and was struggling with his distribution.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
My first game of the season yesterday, due to holidays.

The North seemed noticeably louder than last season.

Anyone else noticed this, or have I got it wrong?

My first game of the season too and although I wouldn't have said it was any louder the stand seemed to be much more in unison than in previous seasons.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I saw some bloke (day tripper) in the north tell the older chap in front of him (season ticket holder) to sit down before the second half kicked off, he even bent forwards and pushed this chaps seat down and invited him to sit. We are talking rows P & Q here. Bloke A was quiet as a mouse sat in his padded seat and Chap B was soon back on his feet singing out loud blocking his view. Marvellous.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I saw some bloke (day tripper) in the north tell the older chap in front of him (season ticket holder) to sit down before the second half kicked off, he even bent forwards and pushed this chaps seat down and invited him to sit. We are talking rows P & Q here. Bloke A was quiet as a mouse sat in his padded seat and Chap B was soon back on his feet singing out loud blocking his view. Marvellous.

Rightly so!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I guess it's simply because there's much more to shout about.

Or maybe it's because of the 'loud' away strip shirts?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
When ssn do the reports it looks and sounds like a cricket crowd,complete opposite when they do reports from selhurst i'm afraid to say.:(
You are very good at being tedious. Well done.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
When ssn do the reports it looks and sounds like a cricket crowd,complete opposite when they do reports from selhurst i'm afraid to say.:(

A bloke watching on TV, moaning about the lack of noise being made by those that made the effort to go to the game?

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A bloke watching on TV, moaning about the lack of noise being made by those that made the effort to go to the game?

You couldn't make this stuff up.
He's just a tedious troll that likes to run down the albion and fans at any and every opportunity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here