Yes I did and yes I was one of those.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
1982 sth

dr415414

May 6, 2015
I did but only cos my brothers mate's Dad worked for British Caledonian(shirt sponsor for those under 35). Was at Uni in Sheffield....came home on the Friday prepared to watch on TV with mates,walked in the kitchen, mum says close your eyes and hold your hands out and voila! Best surprise ever!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes and for the replay having been on the beer all day Sunday went at 2pm to buy a ticket and saw the queue going all around the ground so went to the front and was stopped by Old Bill but the old secretary Ken saw me and told the OB to let me in as I was a known supporter so went in and bought 6.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Yes and for the replay having been on the beer all day went at 2pm to buy in the office a ticket and saw the queue going all around the ground so went to the front and was stopped by Old Bill but the old secretary Ken saw me and told the OB to let me in as I was a known supporter so went in and bought 6.

That's totally unacceptable behaviour. Very unBritish.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I had a Stoke voucher and I am sure because I bought a season ticket for the following season I got another FA Cup Final ticket

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
According to [MENTION=831]The History Man[/MENTION] , in his magnificent book, our allocation was 25,000. The breakdown was 16,500 to season ticket holders, Christmas and Stoke City voucher holders: 1,750 to new 83/84 season ticket holders; 1,750 to players, officials and staff; 4,200 to fund-raising agents and sponsors; and 800 sundries to fans outside the Sussex area. None released for general sale.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, owing to being five years old at the time #BadFan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here