Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC within Sussex

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
After the recent tragic events and to be fair looking back over our history of our supporter base is there another club which seems to represent its county quite like ours ? Our anthem for a start and then just the passion shown from all parts of our county. Ok Bognor is lost to Hampshire in the main in footballing terms but that's about it.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
There really is something incredible about the Albion at the moment. #together really means something and I'm so proud to be a supporter. Actually I feel like more than a supporter - I support Sussex cricket, but this is bigger. anyhow.... Newcastle meant an incredible amount up there before Ashley. St James's Park is built on a hill and dominates the city visually and emotionally - or it did before it became bargain basement tat.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There really is something incredible about the Albion at the moment. #together really means something and I'm so proud to be a supporter.

It does feel like a club that has found its community mojo again. And not only on account of the recent tragedy at Shoreham. It's felt like that for a while now. Club done good :clap2:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Ok Bognor is lost to Hampshire in the main in footballing terms but that's about it.

Personally I've always felt that we've sold ourselves short in 'cashing in' on the whole Sussex identity thing and its potential to attract fans from the extremes of the county, especially out west, who might otherwise fall into Pompey hands. Obviously it's not that simple and support often runs through families, but playing up the Sussex thing can't hurt, Crawley Town notwithstanding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here