Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] HEMED MADE THE RIGHT MOVE

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011

Brighton & Hove Albion striker Tomer Hemed believes he made the right move this summer when he signed from Almeria.

The Israeli international’s strike inside the opening five minutes was enough to give Albion victory in the top-of-the-table clash with Hull, and Hemed says he feels right at home on the south coast.He said, “For me as a player who has just joined, I can say that it’s like a family. It’s really good and the most important thing is to be together in the good times, the bad times and difficult times. I am happy that it’s like that at our club and we can succeed like that.
“I knew that it would be a big difference from the Spanish league and I am happy that I have got used to the style of football very quickly.
“I stick to a few things that I need to do to be better, but it’s normal and with time I will feel more comfortable in this league, but now I can feel happy with what I’m doing.
“I’m happy here at Brighton and it was the best decision for me to come here. I am really excited at the prospect of succeeding with this team and having a good season.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

hemed-goal-ld229-2683377.jpg
Despite Albion’s best start to a season in four years, the 28-year-old is refusing to get carried away and says that thoughts of securing promotion are premature.
“It’s too early. We just started the season and we know that this league is very long and tough.
“We can be happy with what we are doing now, but we know that It is a long season and we need to work hard to stay where we are.
“Of course it is my dream to play in the Premier League and I hope to do it, but now it’s too early. I just want to succeed with Brighton and hope that we have a good season.”
hemed-040915-ld229-2670381.jpg

Hemed hailed his close friend Beram Kayal for helping him to settle into the team so quickly, while Bruno has also helped him feel at home.
The striker’s form is also being replicated for Israel, following his two goals in their 4-0 win over Andorra, and he is determined to maintain his place in Eli Guttman’s squad.
“Beram is my friend with the national team as well, so our families are all together and it helps us.
“As a Spanish guy, Bruno knows that I come from the same place as him, Almeria. He also helped me with everything, but all the team have made me feel good and that’s very important.
“When I play well, it gives me a chance in the national team, so I will try to do my best here and hopefully that will give me more minutes in the national team.”
[h=3]ALBION V ROTHERHAM UNITED*
[/h]TUESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF CITY*
[/h]SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V BRISTOL CITY
[/h]TUESDAY 20TH OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here