Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you think Lewis Dunk regrets staying put?

Do you think Lewis Dunk regrets staying put?

• Yes, he wants first team football and he's not getting it

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • No, his time will come and he secured a hefty pay rise

Votes: 34 91.9%

• Total voters

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Top of the league - a healthier bank balance I assume - a better chance of playing in the prem than he would have had with Fulham. Being part of a winning squad. He knows his chances will come when suspensions and injuries happen - as they almost certainly will. I don't think there will be regrets.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top of the league - a healthier bank balance I assume - a better chance of playing in the prem than he would have had with Fulham. Being part of a winning squad. He knows his chances will come when suspensions and injuries happen - as they almost certainly will. I don't think there will be regrets.

More importantly than that I suspect there is a far higher release clause in his new contract which benefits the club if he is eventually sold.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
No idea, but if he is he is an arse. Should have played when told to and then perhaps he would not have lost his place in the team. (if that story is true of course). Needs to knuckle down and force CH to pick him again.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Im starting to think that the whole thing was a rouse by the Albion in the hope of securing a higher release fee, but this is only viable if he's playing and in the shop window performing.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Both Uwe & Greer are certainties to be suspended at some point over the next few months, so he'll get a go.

In the meantime, he can afford a nice new car or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here