Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Reynolds

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would have helped if you could hear what he was saying clearly in Lower West. I am not sure if it is the general poor reproduction and volume control or my hearing, which I know isnt the best but others seemed to agree they couldnt hear what he was saying.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It would have helped if you could hear what he was saying clearly in Lower West. I am not sure if it is the general poor reproduction and volume control or my hearing, which I know isnt the best but others seemed to agree they couldnt hear what he was saying.

Tell the club. I sit in WSL and everything was crystal clear.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

You are not alone could hear he was talking but was unable to hear the words clearly

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do you sit in West Stand Lower South. My seat is just outside the penalty area of the South end. I wrote to the club once about it and was told the volumes are monitored by sound engineers and everything was ok.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
That must have been a difficult occasion for him yesterday but he handled it brilliantly.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Apart from his sterling work for the Shoreham commemoration, he has also learned to pronounce Uwe since the Blackburn game

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Must admit, I always thought he was just some cheesy ex-local radio jock brought in specifically for his experience in handling a microphone (some time after Bob Booker left the club :ohmy:), who gets paid to turn up for home games and that's it.

But I think he might actually be a fan. I saw him in a pub in Putney prior to the Fulham game. Whether he's always been a supporter or has become one over the years, I've no idea, but what the hell. He's as #together as the rest of us :thumbsup:

Jul 7, 2003
Must admit, I always thought he was just some cheesy ex-local radio jock brought in specifically for his experience in handling a microphone (some time after Bob Booker left the club :ohmy:), who gets paid to turn up for home games and that's it.

But I think he might actually be a fan. I saw him in a pub in Putney prior to the Fulham game. Whether he's always been a supporter or has become one over the years, I've no idea, but what the hell. He's as #together as the rest of us :thumbsup:

He is a Spurs fan at heart but you sense the conversion is nearly complete.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here