Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamoramania

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Hopefully that's it. After a first class team performance today, the brief cameos at Portman Road and today will calm everyone down to some level of reality.

Woefully off the pace again, but the team was, as I say, superb.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Little over the top woefully off the pace
Held the ball up played us in to a few good positions
Exactly what's needed at 75 mins

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not sure about off the pace. He looked very assured and linked the play very well. Great dummy lead to Kayal's shot being blocked. Maybe we've got different views about what his role is. Rather hear his original song, hopefully that will come.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not sure about off the pace. He looked very assured and linked the play very well. Great dummy lead to Kayal's shot being blocked. Maybe we've got different views about what his role is. Rather hear his original song, hopefully that will come.

This on every single count - the sooner that Seven Nation Army shite gets binned, the better.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Totally unfair and look at me style thread.
Please fellow nsc do not raise.
Thought he played quite well to be honest.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Blunt. Where did that come from. Take off my "zaroma is God" eyes and put on the lets face facts eyes and he did exactly what I want of a striker who comes on with 15 to go when your team is under lots of pressure and starved of possession. He held the ball up. He won headers he played passes to Brighton players. He took the sting out of hull. I thought he played his part on a very emotional day very well and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I thought Zamora was excellent when he came on, clever, available and played the right pass every time, just what was needed at the time

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Totally unfair and look at me style thread.
Please fellow nsc do not raise.
Thought he played quite well to be honest.

I can assure you that I have no 'look at me' desires. I honestly feel what I said. If you don't agree then so be it. Hope he proves me wrong.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We looked a lot more comfortable when he came on because he held the ball up well and put their big centre backs under pressure. I also don't mind that people sing the seven nation army song. It wasn't even out the last time Zamora played for us so what's the problem if our younger fans now want to sing it.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
We looked a lot more comfortable when he came on because he held the ball up well and put their big centre backs under pressure. I also don't mind that people sing the seven nation army song. It wasn't even out the last time Zamora played for us so what's the problem if our younger fans now want to sing it.

I also noticed that when Hull had a corner, Zamora stayed up on the half way line, keeping two defenders tied up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here