Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How's your Albion mojo this evening?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reflective, to be honest the actual game was immaterial but I really am very proud how as a club and community we have all pulled together during this terrible time.

I hope that those directly affected by recent events, who will be having such a difficult time, gain some strength from the solidarity.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Utterly gutted to miss today's game. Can't wait to be back for Tuesday.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
3 points on tuesdey against struggling Rotheram will mean the chasing pack need snookers. In my dreams i know:drool:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
80.jpeg

:love:

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Albion wise my mojo is sky high (if that's possible). Getting it right on and off the pitch right now and today made me feel truly proud. I do, however, currently feel very reflective. I think walking past the accident scene, to an intended destination has made me more that a little aware of my own mortality.

My voice has gone, it was going in the ground with the tears. And I tell you what, reflective or not, on Tuesday I'm going to smash in to some beers with some mates and make it go again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For the first time since we moved into the Amex I feel . . . . .like we are a proper club from top to bottom.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Albion wise my mojo is sky high (if that's possible). Getting it right on and off the pitch right now and today made me feel truly proud. I do, however, currently feel very reflective. I think walking past the accident scene, to an intended destination has made me more that a little aware of my own mortality.

My voice has gone, it was going in the ground with the tears. And I tell you what, reflective or not, on Tuesday I'm going to smash in to some beers with some mates and make it go again.

I feel the same. I'm not ashamed to say I cried from 14.40 until well int the first half. The whole feeling through the club must be sky high. To me now last season is just a distant memory that will only be remembered in years to come (or until the wheels fall off). But I can't see it happening just yet. It's just a shame it takes a tragedy to galvanise society into such a reaction. We're an intelligent race. It shouldn't take such things to make the feelings flow

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here