Bong - KLL
Kayal - Stephens
Baldock - Hemed

Really very exciting how the team is fitting together

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't think GG & Uwe is a 'partnership'.

At some point the Germans are going to look at their bank account and say:-

"Hängen Sie an das ist, 10 Millionen Euro kurz. Brighton Deine Oma masturbiert im stehen".

No offence to GG, who was superb today, but Uwe will be the very best and even I could look good playing next to him.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I felt that the Bong/Lua Lua partnership was a little flat this match, only a couple of runs from Bong with any decent overlap. That said given that Bong's job was to keep Elmohamady quiet I can see why he might not be so keen to get forward.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't think GG & Uwe is a 'partnership'.

At some point the Germans are going to look at their bank account and say:-

"Hängen Sie an das ist, 10 Millionen Euro kurz. Brighton Deine Oma masturbiert im stehen".

No offence to GG, who was superb today, but Uwe will be the very best and even I could look good playing next to him.

Brighton, your granny **********s standing up??

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
You will not find a pair of central midfield ball winners anywhere in this league better than Kayal and Stephens. Kayal was completely spent at the end of the game this afternoon. They both gave everything, they are tenacious, great with the ball, great passers and tacklers and our season hinges on this pairing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You will not find a pair of central midfield ball winners anywhere in this league better than Kayal and Stephens. Kayal was completely spent at the end of the game this afternoon. They both gave everything, they are tenacious, great with the ball, great passers and tacklers and our season hinges on this pairing.

This. They both worked their knackers off today. Fabulous.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
More importantly there seems to be a natural fluency all over the pitch that wasn't there before. To be successful you need sub teams all over the pitch and we're only going to get better as the season goes on.

Can't wait to add Harper and Elvis to that equation when needed too.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill

Both were indeed very strong and influential today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here