Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bong: Fans have big part to play [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Newhavenles 12:31pm Sat 12 Sep 15Hoping for a good win to-day, lots going on before the game, giivig us all time to reflect and show respect to those that suffered a great loss at the Shoreham air show.Its just another game come three o'clock but here's hoping for a big crowd with lots of noise to lift everybodies spirit on what has been a very distressing time for many people.

Hoping for a good win to-day, lots going on before the game, giivig us all time to reflect and show respect to those that suffered a great loss at the Shoreham air show.Its just another game come three o'clock but here's hoping for a big crowd with lots of noise to lift everybodies spirit on what has been a very distressing time for many people. Newhavenles Hoping for a good win to-day, lots going on before the game, giivig us all time to reflect and show respect to those that suffered a great loss at the Shoreham air show.Its just another game come three o'clock but here's hoping for a big crowd with lots of noise to lift everybodies spirit on what has been a very distressing time for many people.

Jonathan Mouette 1:10pm Sat 12 Sep 15Sure we have got to do our bit but GB has to do more than his fair share; I am not one of his greatest fans and I will need to be convinced if he gets the call today. I say "if" 'cos previous trends have shown that he who talks to the press just before a match often find himself on the bench... Whatever I shall expect not 4 but 6 points by Wednesday morning... UTA

Sure we have got to do our bit but GB has to do more than his fair share; I am not one of his greatest fans and I will need to be convinced if he gets the call today. I say "if" 'cos previous trends have shown that he who talks to the press just before a match often find himself on the bench... Whatever I shall expect not 4 but 6 points by Wednesday morning... UTA Jonathan Mouette Sure we have got to do our bit but GB has to do more than his fair share; I am not one of his greatest fans and I will need to be convinced if he gets the call today. I say "if" 'cos previous trends have shown that he who talks to the press just before a match often find himself on the bench... Whatever I shall expect not 4 but 6 points by Wednesday morning... UTA

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here