Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rosenior's Lap Of Honour At The End

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I think this will be seen repeatedly. One of the reasons Hull fans loved him so much.

If Calde isn't going to play, then I'm glad we've got Liam in the team!

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I think it was class, but I am easily amused. He played great today as well. Same as the rest of the team

He did look absolutely knackered when I saw him close up on or around the 85 min mark, but he had a great game as you say.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think he knows momentum and a big crowd backing you is a massive factor in a big season. He's seen it done it and worn the r-shirt.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Given he went over to applaud the Hull fans at the end (sarcastically or not, who knows, but they seemed pretty warm to him during the game) it would have been tough to have headed straight down the tunnel afterwards without acknowledging the Brighton fans as well.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
All credit to the guy. He's got my respect for that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Given he went over to applaud the Hull fans at the end (sarcastically or not, who knows, but they seemed pretty warm to him during the game) it would have been tough to have headed straight down the tunnel afterwards without acknowledging the Brighton fans as well.

A lot of Hull fans were gutted when Bruce released him. He was popular there.

Jim Bob

Dec 6, 2014
The lap of honour got a mention in the pub after the game top bloke and looks like a top pro it's nice to see a player make the effort after a tough 90 mins

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
His performance today will have pushed Calderon further away from the first team but it was good to see Calde shaking all the players hands after the warm up as they returned to the changing rooms.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Top bloke, when we went to Amex for my dads last game V Blackburn ( sad to say dad didn't make today's game) Liam Rosenier was an absolute gent while we walked out on the pitch pre match, the guy had no clue who we were but out of the blue came up to us and shook our hands and striked up a conversation, mad us all feel very welcome and a nice personal touch

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Top bloke, when we went to Amex for my dads last game V Blackburn ( sad to say dad didn't make today's game) Liam Rosenier was an absolute gent while we walked out on the pitch pre match, the guy had no clue who we were but out of the blue came up to us and shook our hands and striked up a conversation, mad us all feel very welcome and a nice personal touch

Sorry your Dad did not make it today. Best wishes to all of you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here