Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
We seem to have plenty of cover in that position now with Murphy or Elvis ready to step up. And it won't hurt Lua Lua to have a game off. Hopefully he'll come storming back next weekend.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Wasn't his best game and Hull got very tight on him. Booking wasnt silly; he had to make a tackle to prevent the Hull winger getting away down the line.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Rather the game Lua Lua misses is a home one against Rotherham, than him missing the away against Wolves. Molineux isn't an easy place to go to.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
.As said elvis or murphy to fill in. I'll edge my best of murphy. My biggest worry is kayal. Immense today and put huddle stone in his place when he came on

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
.As said elvis or murphy to fill in. I'll edge my best of murphy. My biggest worry is kayal. Immense today and put huddle stone in his place when he came on

I thought Stephens had a good game and would put him alongside Kayal as players you would see us missing if injured/suspended

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Murphy looks ok.......KLL didn't have the best of games today (partly due to being up against someone rapid) but he can be excused this after such a strong start.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think Murphy will start and Elvis will be on the bench.

Or March may be the sub but hopefully Murphy starts as looking forward to seeing him play

Jim Bob

Dec 6, 2014
Lua lua was the only Albion player to be be under par today but he has set himself high standards this year so maybe one game out will make him a gentle nudge that he needs to be on top of his game every week. Murphy will get the nod on Tuesday night I reckon.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Will the Rotherham match now clean all the yellows for KLL? Or is he now on fewer yellows before he gets anothe rsuspecsion, if you know what i mean

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Hull were to score today it would have come from down their right.
The fact that they didn't means KLL had a good game today, just not in the style we've become accustom.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will the Rotherham match now clean all the yellows for KLL? Or is he now on fewer yellows before he gets anothe rsuspecsion, if you know what i mean
No.

If he gets 5 more before Feb, he'll get a further 2 match ban.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
. I thought their best chance was down their right with Odubajo and Elmohamady getting in but Bong played them well.
My mistake, I got my lefts and rights mixed up, I shall now do some editing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here