Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
****ing superb today, didn't give Hull's multi-million pound strike force a sniff! Dunk is going to struggle to get back into the team at this rate.

Man of the match without a doubt in my mind :clap2:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I was just saying that Greer never gets man of the match but possibly deserved it today when he did that dodgy back header. He was very good again today as he has been all season.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Uwe was a magnet for plenty of crosses second half too. People seemed to be getting a bit frustrated but what a good, well-drilled defensive performance to protect the lead. It's 1-0s like that which make the difference in the end.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Uwe was a magnet for plenty of crosses second half too. People seemed to be getting a bit frustrated but what a good, well-drilled defensive performance to protect the lead. It's 1-0s like that which make the difference in the end.

Exactly this. We were calm assured and everyone knew their job. The whole back 4 to a man were immense.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would have given Bruno MOTM, but Greer was right up there too.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I would have given Bong MoM and then Rosenior.

Lots of acceptable MOTM suggestions Stephens and Kayal were great too, and Stockdale was commanding. Baldock played really well, though, and I am happy enough for him to get it.

At times, last season, it was impossible to choose anyone as they were all so anonymous.

And therein lies the turnaround that our genius of a manager seems to have brought about. I love Chris Hughton.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I was expecting to find d the usual NSC hatred when I clicked on the title, but I'm presently surprised! He was excellent today, and has been all year. A terrific turnaround from last season for our captain!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Absolutely love a thread where we can't agree on MOTM. Any one of half a dozen could have got it.

Wondering if the second half moment where Balders managed to somehow first time bring down an 80 yard ball coming over his shoulder whilst on the move clinched it for him. It was sensational.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He was magnificent today, shame Lua Lua picked up a 5th card and a ban for Tuesday

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was magnificent today, shame Lua Lua picked up a 5th card and a ban for Tuesday

Not really it was going to happen so better that he misses the game against what on paper is weaker side. Just replace him with Murphy. He didnt do much else to day other than get a yellow card MOM was correct in my mind as SB had a great game.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well done GG. Has turned it around after I thought his number was up last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here