Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff 13,715

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
How is the red shirt thing going, how much did that bring to the club?

It went so well that they reverted back to a blue home kit in Jan of this year... was completely ridiculous to change it in the first place, clubs should stick to their traditional colours for home kits, nothing to ever be gained by changing it, except a lot of unhappy fans.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
They're all spending their money on the mighty Wales now I guess. Did you all know they're now the 8th best team in the world?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That'll be the one. Cheers, just checking. I wonder what it will be next week.

Lol the same. Whether its Man City or Stoke at home. The whole upper tier will ne empty but the crowd will be 59,000

My Arsenal STH mate always chuckles at this.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Hope you've moved onto Calvin Kleins now, white Y-fronts really don't do your honed body justice :love:

I find it hard to understand, you not enjoying my near naked performance, whilst playing Air Guitar (or was it a real Guitar??? Alcohol makes me forget) to Status Quo's - Caroline!! As for my underwear.......was I actually wearing any at all???

Note: I am in Brighton soon if you would like to partake in a swig or ten? Text is good :thumbsup:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I find it hard to understand, you not enjoying my near naked performance, whilst playing Air Guitar (or was it a real Guitar??? Alcohol makes me forget) to Status Quo's - Caroline!! As for my underwear.......was I actually wearing any at all???

Note: I am in Brighton soon if you would like to partake in a swig or ten? Text is good :thumbsup:

Will send PM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here