Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Issues Today

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've been into town this morning and there were some minor roadworks along the Lewes Road just by Saunders Park.

Traffic is down to one lane both directions. I'm not sure if it'll still be there by the time football traffic picks up, but if so it could affect buses (23, 24, 25, 49) and the mithras house park and ride.

Probably only a slight delay, but if you like to leave as late as possible, it's something to be aware of.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I've been into town this morning and there were some minor roadworks along the Lewes Road just by Saunders Park.

Traffic is down to one lane both directions. I'm not sure if it'll still be there by the time football traffic picks up, but if so it could affect buses (23, 24, 25, 49) and the mithras house park and ride.

Probably only a slight delay, but if you like to leave as late as possible, it's something to be aware of.

I thought this was the case all the time since the Greens royaly F*cked it up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought this was the case all the time since the Greens royaly F*cked it up.

Well, yes. There is usually one lane for general traffic, plus a bus lane. Today (or at least this morning) the general traffic was directed into the bus lane.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
For once this season Southern seem to have got the hang of running an efficient train service. They just need to fine tune the queuing system at Brighton. They seem to want to hold people outside in taxi area rather than in between platforms 7&8 at Brighton. This results in trains leaving Brighton without being fully filled.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
For once this season Southern seem to have got the hang of running an efficient train service. They just need to fine tune the queuing system at Brighton. They seem to want to hold people outside in taxi area rather than in between platforms 7&8 at Brighton. This results in trains leaving Brighton without being fully filled.

Trains working almost too well today...expect CHAOS on the return journey

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not for me...I thought I'd give cycling a bash but I'm not as fit as I thought. Barely made it back to the Signalman for a refreshing pint before finishing the journey by train. I'll get better at it though

It's still the best way to get there and home for me, you're in control of your own destiny and can pace it as you want to. Full respect to the cyclists!

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
On a slightly different point - how do the hell do people cope with using the Bridge Car Park every week? All the ridiculous waiting to get out, the massive queue down Lewes Rd when you do.......I normally use the Uni and I reckon it takes at least 30 mins less to get on the. A27

Will never use it again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here