Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B***** e-mail customer " Satisfaction " surveys harumph !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have just had a fairly busy last week or two, been to Bruges for a short break, had a stone hit my windscreen on the way back and bought a new phone yesterday. Imagine my horror upon opening my E-mails and finding 3 sodding " Rate our Peformance " quick customer surveys.... so I have DFDS Seaways, Autoglass and sodding EE to placate in order for some poxy bean counter to exist in his own little world of pointless statistics ..

. hang on, SHAT ! I now have to rate my car insurance provider for how they handled my Windscreen claim too, I didn't even contact them ! I went straight to Autoglass knowing I was covered..... When will this madness end ? I'm dreading buying my sodding newspaper in the morning just in case the newsagent wants " feedback " on our transaction or the fudging Times wants my opinion on its poxy supplement ... when will it end ?

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
God for all that bumf they sent you I hope they were at least offering a prize draw entry!

Hope you had a lovely time in Bruges.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
God for all that bumf they sent you I hope they were at least offering a prize draw entry!

Hope you had a lovely time in Bruges.

Have not opened any of the e-mails yet... will leave it til tomorrow after work with a bottle of wine.

Bruges was lovely, nice food, nice people and lovely beer and surprisingly no survey from our hotel ? maybe they are just getting on with things rather than worrying about a 0.5 % +/- shift in whether the towels were folded exactly ?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Have not opened any of the e-mails yet... will leave it til tomorrow after work with a bottle of wine.

Bruges was lovely, nice food, nice people and lovely beer and surprisingly no survey from our hotel ? maybe they are just getting on with things rather than worrying about a 0.5 % +/- shift in whether the towels were folded exactly ?

Haha that's good, missus and I just returned from Disneyland Paris, maybe it's the twee-ness of it all, but when I got back to Euston everyone was completely horrible!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here