Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost Luggage

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Picked my eldest daughter up from Gatwick this afternoon - £7.00 quid for less than an hour parking in Zone Five.
On seeing her crying her eyes out at arrivals I thought she had had a bust up with her boyfriend again :down:.
However Thompson's have lost her one bag of luggage from Malaga and she ain't happy.

What the feck is going on and who else has had the same problem.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Picked my eldest daughter up from Gatwick this afternoon - £7.00 quid for less than an hour parking in Zone Five.
On seeing her crying her eyes out at arrivals I thought she had had a bust up with her boyfriend again :down:.
However Thompson's have lost her one bag of luggage from Malaga and she ain't happy.

Is it raining?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

£7.00 for less than an hour parking in Zone Five? :mad:

I surprised it was only your daughter crying her eyes out.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Did she LOSE her COAT ? I've got one to LEND her

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I never pay to park at Gatwick if picking somebody up I always sit in McDonalds car park with a coffee and tell them to ring me once they are through customs then pick them up by the drop off point. Even if they are coming into North Terminal it is only a couple of minutes for them to wait.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I've had lost luggage before, last person stood at the reclaim thing - weird thing was it was actually in Malaga it happened. Was with my girlfriend at the time at the start of our holiday, so first 2.5 days was without our stuff. An airport rep turned up with it eventually. Some idiot had picked up the wrong case.

From what I found out constantly harassing them at the time is that it does happen quite a bit for one reason or another. I wouldn't worry for at least a few days, but keep chasing them.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Insurance job. Don't forget the ipad, ipod, iphone, iwatch (no forget the iwatch, too embarrassing) & other expensive stuff you packed yourself.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If wifey & I are taking more than one suitcase, then we spread our stuff between the two, then if one gets lost , at least we both have some clothes.

Sorry, doesn't help the OP much

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
If wifey & I are taking more than one suitcase, then we spread our stuff between the two, then if one gets lost , at least we both have some clothes.

Sorry, doesn't help the OP much

The suitcase is stuffed with one week of 'UNDERGARMENTS' :eek:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It happened in Germany!!!!!!!! Lufthanser lost my bag, I reported it there and then, they handed over some Marks, ( It was that long ago.) For toiletries and told me to buy some new kit and send them the bill. Went to the PX and replaced the stuff with much better stuff than I had lost.
Two days later they found the bag. Took care of my wardrobe for the winter.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I never pay to park at Gatwick if picking somebody up I always sit in McDonalds car park with a coffee and tell them to ring me once they are through customs then pick them up by the drop off point. Even if they are coming into North Terminal it is only a couple of minutes for them to wait.
You are tighter than a ducks arse under water

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here